A historic Sunday

 

Last Sunday was a very special day for our people, it was the first step towards a change in the system that governs our country, a neoliberal system that has been in charge of generating social injustices for thirty years. Most of the population has been deprived of access to health, education, housing, among many other needs. 

Although a change takes time and is an extensive and complex process in which we have just begun to venture, the beginning was a moment full of joy, it was also the result of a long struggle in which almost all Chileans united to challenge the government and demand a new constitution that regulates our country. 

Personally, it was a day full of emotions. I was chosen as a table member and I was very happy to participate in this important moment. I was part of a friendly team at the table, it was a very entertaining process and it had a very rewarding result.

At the end of the vote, with my family, we celebrated in the central square of San Bernardo, among flags, batucadas, horns and people full of joy!!!






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I’d like to visit

Fav food

My favorite music