My favorite music

 

Hello everyone! Today I will tell you a little about the music that I like.

The truth is that my likes about this beautiful art are very versatile, I have a huge list of favorite songs that, in terms of style, have very little relation. In my Spotify list it appears from Don Patricio to The Doors, it has a great variety ...

I love listening to music every day while doing different activities, I think it is a wonderful company, except for studying, I start singing and it is impossible for me to concentrate.

Some of my favorite artists are: Mon Laferte, I love her voice and the passion with which she sings as well as the sensitivity that she expresses in her lyrics, I think she is a truly original artist; Alicia Keys, I think her voice is also beautiful, the song I like the most is If I Ain't Got You; Sticky Fingers, I really like your style. Last year with my group of friends, we went to the concert they gave at the national stadium and it was fantastic, it was a great show.

And I really love Gustavo Cerati, I would give everything to have been in one of his concerts. I love all his songs, but one of my favorites is "El Rito".

I'm really far from being a prodigy, but I love to sing, I do it every day, precisely songs by Gustavo, Fito Páez, Los Tres and the fabulous Cadillacs. I love putting together karaoke wherever hahaha greetings classmates!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I’d like to visit

Fav food