A country I’d like to visit

 I would like to visit Mexico, specifically the city of Tulum. I think it would be wonderful to know the Mayan ruins that are located in this place. An impressive walled city that sits on the edge of a cliff overlooking beautiful turquoise waters.

 These stone buildings were one of the last Mayan constructions, in the year 1200. To this day they are preserved in perfect condition. Hundreds of years ago they gave life to an important port city of the Mayan civilization. For me it would be a beautiful experience to know this city for its great historical and architectural value.

 Also, I would love to know the cenotes, they are underground water ponds that originate from the roof collapse in some caverns, also, beaches of the beautiful Yucatan peninsula. The natural landscapes of this place are incredible.

 Last year I was thinking of traveling this summer, I never believed that we would live a pandemic or that it would last so long, well, like everyone else… I hope to get to know this wonderful place when this complicated situation ends.

Comentarios

  1. Mexico is a very interesting place! the Mayan culture, the turquoise water beaches, and the Mexican food is something I would also like to know

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The pandemic has ruined so many things haha, I support everything you say, Mexico is a good travel destination, because of its culture, places and food, I never heard of Tulum, but with you wrote it now, I really wanted to know it. And I hope that after the pandemic you can travel there. Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mexican culture is really impressive and fun so there is no way you will not enjoy it, don´t be discouraged for the current situation, I am sure that one day you will be able to go, good luck. :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Fav food

My favorite music